Welcome to Ashley Tate
Thank you for finding time to visit our website - if you are seriously thinking about buying or selling a business then we are here to help.
Experience counts for everything in business sales and the principle people at Ashley Tate have each been personally involved in business sales and acquisitions for more than twenty years.
Our approach to business sales is refreshingly different; our objective is to deliver professional advice and guidance bourne out of an understanding of the sales process and of the market place. Skilled personnel will be on hand from the first visit to the business, to the completion of the deal.
All of the businesses we represent have been personally inspected, professionally appraised, and in our view represent some of the best and most thoroughly researched business opportunities available at any time.
Our success will never come from listing thousands of businesses for sale – indeed how can such a policy ever deliver the attention to detail, high levels of customer service, and satisfactory conclusions for which we are renowned?
We hope that this website is of interest to you, and we hope you find it easy to use……however, please feel free to contact us by telephone or by email with any comments that can improve the website for you.
- CARE HOME WITH NURSING & DEMENTIA CARE FOR UP TO 28 ELDERLY SERVICE USERS
- Staff run with a full time salaried Manager in post. Recently awarded uplift in fee banding by N.C.C from band 1 to band 2, Fees range from £442 to £604.70 representing an increase £94 to £120 weekly over 2012. Accounts for the last financial year show annual fee receipts of £635,439.
- Village Post Office, cards & Stationery
- Post Office remuneration £46,073 plus annual retail sales of £23,757, GPM 48.6%. Adjusted net income to a working couple circa £51,000 per annum. Open short socialable hours 6 days pw. Freehold 4/5 bedroom property with rear garden and large double garage.
- Care Home for 20 service users
- Lincolsnhire Coast
- 20 service users accommodated in 15 bedrooms, 10 single and 5 twin. Passenger lift installed. Annual fees £228,943. Freehold property.