Welcome to Ashley Tate
Thank you for finding time to visit our website - if you are seriously thinking about buying or selling a business then we are here to help.
Experience counts for everything in business sales and the principle people at Ashley Tate have each been personally involved in business sales and acquisitions for more than twenty years.
Our approach to business sales is refreshingly different; our objective is to deliver professional advice and guidance bourne out of an understanding of the sales process and of the market place. Skilled personnel will be on hand from the first visit to the business, to the completion of the deal.
All of the businesses we represent have been personally inspected, professionally appraised, and in our view represent some of the best and most thoroughly researched business opportunities available at any time.
Our success will never come from listing thousands of businesses for sale – indeed how can such a policy ever deliver the attention to detail, high levels of customer service, and satisfactory conclusions for which we are renowned?
We hope that this website is of interest to you, and we hope you find it easy to use……however, please feel free to contact us by telephone or by email with any comments that can improve the website for you.
- Day Nursery registered for 40
- Maintains high occupancy, over 95% with minimal advertising. Excellent reputation and good Ofsted report. A very well present freehold day nursery trading from a prominent and highly visible trading position to the centre of Herefordshire. Accounts show sales of £254,108 and an ebitda of £89,308 to a working owner/manager,
- Care Home Reg for 13
- Surrey, London
- Retirement sale after 28 years. Strong occupancy, full at time of inspection, a high proportion of privately funded services, average fee of £709 per week. Accounts show fees of £447,508, adjusted pre tax profit £242,393. Detached and extended freehold property accommodating 13 service users in 11 single rooms and 1 shared. Nice location.
- CARE HOME FOR SIXTEEN ADULTS WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES AND OR MENTAL HEALTH DISSORDERS
- Currently operated by choice with service restricted to a total of nine service users. Commissioned by Surrey County Council and returning monthly fees totaling £31,527.93 or annualised £378,325. Average fee £808 per week. Huge potential for uplifted revenue and profits.