Welcome to Ashley Tate
Thank you for finding time to visit our website - if you are seriously thinking about buying or selling a business then we are here to help.
Experience counts for everything in business sales and the principle people at Ashley Tate have each been personally involved in business sales and acquisitions for more than twenty years.
Our approach to business sales is refreshingly different; our objective is to deliver professional advice and guidance bourne out of an understanding of the sales process and of the market place. Skilled personnel will be on hand from the first visit to the business, to the completion of the deal.
All of the businesses we represent have been personally inspected, professionally appraised, and in our view represent some of the best and most thoroughly researched business opportunities available at any time.
Our success will never come from listing thousands of businesses for sale – indeed how can such a policy ever deliver the attention to detail, high levels of customer service, and satisfactory conclusions for which we are renowned?
We hope that this website is of interest to you, and we hope you find it easy to use……however, please feel free to contact us by telephone or by email with any comments that can improve the website for you.
- Care Home registered for 27 service users
- South Derbyshire
- Registered for 27 service users in 25 single and 1 twin rooms. Lapsed permissions to add a further 8 ensuite rooms. Projected income for 2014 £550,000 with an EBITDA of £145,000. Manager insitu. EPC rating D
- Day Nursery registered for 78
- South Northamptonshire market town
- Retirement sale of this first class day nursery, staff run headed by a nursery manager. Fee income £331,242, adjusted net £81,525. Freehold property. EPC rating D
- Care Home registered for 60 service users
- Registered for 60 service users in all single single rooms, single storey property standing on a large plot. Full time manager insitu. EPC rating B